Every year people die or are seriously injured as a result of fires in non-domestic properties. Besides the human risk, fire costs UK business millions of pounds due to property damage, fines, compensation, and insurance premiums.
Many businesses find that they are not able to recover from the effects of a fire.
- Who is responsible for fire safety in non-domestic premises?
- What are their duties and responsibilities?
- How can I keep people and property safe?
- What are the possible consequences of failure to act?
- Where can I get help and guidance?
This guide will help to answer these questions and help you to successfully manage fire safety in commercial premises.